Thursday 29 September 2011

Latest inspiration

As the title suggestions I have been very inactive with this blog as I have been busy with university* and keeping my other blog actually active! So sorry haha..

But I am back now with some of my recent drawing for my Universitys citys museum.



 These were all about 5-10 minutes drawing or less, using biros, coloured pencils, felt pens, liner pens and pencils. The intentions for drawing them so quickly is so we could have very relaxed and not over done and over thought drawings and they were kept in their natural state.
This I think is a good idea to try out for yourselves, as you have no time to over think what you are doing in such a small amount of time, its a goo way to get you drawing, so try it out and tell me how it goes by posting a comment in the comment section below!

Right so that it for this post. I hope to be more active on here from now on.

P.s the images seen in this post are also featured in my fashion blog: MayoSunFashion.blogspot.com, please check it out!!


Please note, all of these rules apply to the contents of my entire blog, please read carefully!All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone unless otherwise stated in my posts.All text/writing/reviews are written by me (MayonakaSun) and written by myself (MayonakaSun) alone again unless otherwise stated in my posts.You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print, paste or sell ANY of my art work and/or text/ writing that I have posted though out my blog and/or on my deviantART page.The only places I will ever post any of my art work and text is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work and/or text shows up anywhere else on the Internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!Update:My artwork will now also be seen on my tumblr as well as the sites mentioned above. Same rules apply to my tumblr as the rest.Update2:My artwork will now also be featured in my Youtube videos as well as the sites mentioned above. Same rules apply to my Youtube account as the rest.
My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun :- The owner of this blog and other sites mentioned above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here!