Friday 28 October 2011

Halloween Themed Post?

 ~ Halloween Theme ~

I really want to do a Halloween theme post on here...but I need a few suggestions....and Fast to be honest as Halloween is only 2 days away.
But actually I think this post will be going to def ears, as....sadly, I think the majority of the time with all my posts....I'm talking to nobody :'(....but oh well, I like talking to maybe the few that might, and the ones I like to image are reading, so any suggestions on a Halloween theme post for this blog or any of my others ones here->
mayonakasun.blogspot.com - Will probably just do a general post of Halloween
mayonakasun-artinspire.blogspot.com - Will most probably make a few art features or show off some Halloweeny themed art
mayoSunFashion.blogspot.com - Halloween Costumes!

I would be much appreciate any suggestions....and as I said Halloween is in only 2 days...I really hope to get a post on at least one of my blogs haha~
Anyway, to those who might be reading, thank you so much please comment on any of my blogs with your suggestions!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here!